Check-in: 4:00 pm.
Best efforts will be made to accommodate early arrivals. Notice of early arrival must be given in advance and is based on availability. Early arrivals cannot be guaranteed. Arrangements must be made in advance for arrivals after 9:00 pm.
Check-out: 11:00 am.
Late check outs are possible upon request but are not guaranteed. Approval must be given by the Front Desk staff. Failure to make arrangements with the Front Desk will result in an additional nightly charge.
- Facilities are available to store luggage and dry goods. Please enquire at the Front Desk. We will not store nor be responsible for any perishable items.
- The maximum occupancy is 6 guests per unit. There is no capacity for extra beds or cots. Occupants exceeding the maximum will be asked to leave.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- All units plus the pool, hot tub and fitness areas are non-smoking. Guests that fail to adhere to this policy will be subject to a $250 fine. Smoking is permitted outside of the unit and in public areas.
- Daily housekeeping services are not provided. At an additional cost, arrangements can be made at the Front Desk for cleaning services.
- Towel and linen exchanges are available, free of charge, at the Front Desk.
- To be completed upon check-in, all extended stay guests are required to acknowledge and sign a “Month to Month Lodging Policies” agreement. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of the accommodation.
- All room rates and services are subject to a 5% Goods and Service Tax plus a 4% Alberta Tourism Levy.
Cancellations are permitted at no charge, if the reservation is cancelled a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of arrival. Any reservations cancelled within 48 hours of arrival are subject to a one night charge plus all applicable taxes. This charge will be automatically processed on the credit card that was provided to reserve the room. No exceptions!